Methodology Behind the K&S Events Educational System
In this multilayered course, you will learn how to plan and design luxury events with our certified event planner and designer, Mrs. Serena Terry.
What Will You Learn?
This intensive course is divided into twelve fully developed segments, covering topics such as:
- Luxury Event Setup
- Business Creativity
- Installation/Execution of Floral Designs
- Ceiling Décor
- Wall Treatments
- Elongated Backdrops
- How to Price Designs
- Plus, Serena’s exclusive methodology
Throughout the course, you will also network with peers in the same industry from around the world, allowing you to cultivate your own go-to list of collaborators.
What are the Qualifications for This Course?
The ideal candidate for this course would be an individual with an Employer Identification Number and Business LLC already set up. However, we’re more than happy to help you organize your documentation if you haven’t yet! Feel free to come to us with all your questions- we’re here to assist!
How Does our Mentorship Program Work?
You will be guided by an experienced and trusted advisor who will teach you various business tips, tricks, and trade secrets. You’re never alone with the mentorship program; we will work with you directly to ensure that you achieve your business goals. After all, your success is our success!
K&S Academy Course Packages
*Payment Plans are welcome – please contact Serena to create a payment plan agreement for your course content.
- Basic information for being a professional event planner
- Event Planning Business Basics
- How to start up your business
- How to have a consultation for specialized clients
- Different types of Businesses
- Risk Management
- Small Business Bookkeeping
- How to develop pricing structures
- Contracts vs. Retainers
- Design Basics
- Drape support bars
- Room draping
- Table draping
- Table configuration/seating
- Specialty tables
- Table shapes
- Glassware and alternatives
- Dos and Don’ts
- Lighting Design
- Luxury Room Design and Setup
- Flower Arranging
- Fresh and Artificial Flowers
- Materials Provided for hands-on experience
- Materials are provided for the design portion of the course
- Certificate of Completion for each portion (Design & Business)
- Free style shoot with professional photographer